OpenFOAM on Chromebook :OpenFOAM is one of the leading software which is open source, of CFD (computational fluid dynamics). It is owned by the foundation of OpenFOAM and developed by the team from CFD Direct. It is available for free of cost. It is the largest database on the commercial front. It can solve various complex features involving the chemical reaction, electromagnetic, heat transfer, turbulence etc.
Features of OpenFOAM
- The customer can create the solvers as per the problem and can change it as per need.
- Dynamic meshing is supported
- With this Open MPI could be used in parallel
- Different ODE Methods and Linear Algebra solvers can be implemented with this.
- Different models and applications are available for use.
- LES and DNS
- Solvers of conjugate heat transfer, Electromagnetic, combustion problems, solid dynamics, basic CFD.
- It solves the problem multi phase
OpenFOAM is supported by ESI’s worldwide infrastructure, commitment and values.
More software for Chromebook: Pinegrow on Chromebook
How to Download OpenFOAM for Chromebook
Installing OpenFOAM using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “OpenFOAM“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “OpenFOAM” app and install it on your device.
Installing OpenFOAM using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “OpenFOAM” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “OpenFOAM” and install it.
Install OpenFOAM using Rollapp
- If the “OpenFOAM” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “OpenFOAM” and use the application online.