OneDrive on Chromebook :It is a great application by Microsoft, so that you can get your files from anywhere and it will work on any device. You can also share your work and work with other people very easily by using this facility.
Main features of OneDrive are-
- It is pre-installed on windows 10 and it works very smoothly on all the devices that run on different operating systems.
- It is very fast medium to access and share files and photos.
- It is a great option for businesses and can facilitate the backup function for important data to ensure safety.
- It is a great step to get organized in a fantastic way.
- It can be easily downloaded online.
More software for Chromebook:Mozy Home on Chromebook
How to Download OneDrive for Chromebook
Installing OneDrive using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “OneDrive“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “OneDrive“ app and install it on your device.
Installing OneDrive using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “OneDrive“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “OneDrive“ and install it.
Install “OneDrive” using Rollapp
- If the “OneDrive“ software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “OneDrive” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.