Notepadqq on Chromebook :Notepadqq is the ideal text editor for performing daily tasks. This handy tool supports more than 100 languages and is designed especially for developers.
Notepadqq is a free, open source text editor which functions similar to notepad++. This text editor is written in C++ and comes with many neat features to help record notes.
Features of Notepadqq
- Provides various color schemes
- Can be installed from the terminal
- Offers all options provided by a general purpose text editor
- Used for code folding, file monitoring and quick text search using regular expressions
- Helps users to focus more on the content and less on the presentation
- Can be used for quick and agile recording of data
- Offers option for multiple selection, real-time highlighting for finding nearest identifiers and expression searches to help search any desired word
More software for Chromebook: Calligra Stage on Chromebook
How to Download Notepadqq for Chromebook
Installing Notepadqq using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Notepadqq “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Notepadqq ” app and install it on your device.
Installing Notepadqq using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Notepadqq ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Notepadqq ” and install it.
Install Notepadqq using Rollapp
- If the “Notepadqq ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Notepadqq ” and use the application online.