Notepad++ on Chromebook: Notepad++ is an online source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several programming languages.
Features of Notepad++
- User Defined Syntax Highlighting and Folding
- PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expression) Search/Replace
- GUI entirely customizable
- Document Map
- Multi-Document (Tab interface)
- WYSIWYG (Printing)
- Multi-Language environment supported
- Macro recording and playback
- Launch with different arguments
More software for Chromebook: UC Browser for Chromebook
How to Download Notepad++ for Chromebook
Installing Notepad++ using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Notepad++” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Notepad++” app and install it on your device.
Installing Notepad++ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Notepad++” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Notepad++” and install it.
Install Notepad++ using Rollapp
- If the “Notepad++” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Notepad++” and use the application online.