Nevernote on Chromebook : Nevernote is an open source program similar to Evernote. This is compatible with Linux, Windows and OS-X devices, but is ideal for Linux users.Nevernote is mainly used to capture and sync data across various devices. It comes with lots of new features that aren’t available in Evernote. You can download this free program from any of the online sources.
Features of Nevernote
- Provides Database Encryption
- Organization of various notes into Notebooks
- Lets you save notes, sound files, photos and documents
- Interface written in Java and is very functional
- Auto save all your notes with ease
- Access this program from any of the handheld devices
- Highly efficient search option will be available
- Multiple databases
- Inline PDF view
- Use of tags for categorizing notes
- Option to sync data in cloud
- Works with Evernote’s servers
More software for Chromebook: DIA on Chromebook
How to Download Nevernote for Chromebook
Installing Nevernote using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Nevernote“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Nevernote” app and install it on your device.
Installing Nevernote using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Nevernote” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Nevernote” and install it.
Install Nevernote using Rollapp
- If the “Nevernote” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Nevernote” and use the application online.