NetDrive on Chromebook : It is an easy medium that gives access to multiple cloud storage accounts such as SkyDrive, Cloud Me, Dropbox etc. It can be easily installed for Windows.
Main features of NetDrive are-
- Direct access is given to the various cloud storage options.
- It helps to manage FTP, NAS servers and WebDAV as the virtual drives.
- It is an easy way to connect Google drive,Dropbox etc.
- More than 2 million users are availing this brilliant facility worldwide.
- It is very easy and free to download.
- It is very safe and helps in accessing remote files and they start behaving like local data.
More software for Chromebook:PodTrans on Chromebook
How to Download NetDrive for Chromebook
Installing NetDrive using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “NetDrive“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “NetDrive“ app and install it on your device.
Installing NetDrive using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “NetDrive“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “NetDrive“ and install it.
Install “NetDrive“ using Rollapp
- If the “NetDrive“ software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “NetDrive“ and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.