NetBeans on Chromebook : NetBeans is an open source platform for developing software. It allows applications to be developed from a set of components called modules .It is written in java and IDE of this supports the development of all java application types such as Java SE, Java ME, and Mobile Application etc. along with other languages like C, C++, and HTML5 etc.
It can run on Microsoft Window, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris and other platforms supporting a suitable Java Virtual Machine (JVM). NetBeans platform offers services to be reused that are common to desktop application thus allowing developers to focus on logic only.
Features of NetBeans:
- Fast code editing
- Easy Project Management Option
- Drag and drop Tools
- Rapid user Interface Management
- Support Multiple Languages
- Use Find Bug tool to identify common problems.
- Saving and loading of Data
- Wizard Framework
- Maven Support
- Window Management
More software for Chromebook: GPaint on Chromebook
How to Download NetBeans for Chromebook
Installing NetBeans using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “NetBeans“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “NetBeans” app and install it on your device.
Installing NetBeans using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “NetBeans” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “NetBeans” and install it.
Install NetBeans using Rollapp
- If the “NetBeans” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “NetBeans” and use the application online.