NanoCAD on Chromebook :NanoCAD is a designing software used mainly for 2D designing and drafting. It is a paid software but there is a free version also available for NanoCAD.
Though NanoCAD is used widely for 2D designing, it supports 3D CAD designing and drafting as well.There are two versions of NanoCAD available.
- NanoCAD – Open-source
- NanoCAD Plus –Available with annual subscription
You can use most of the features of CAD designing in free version itself. With an ultimate GUI NanoCAD offers very easy collaboration for CAD operations. Free version has a cost free API and hence can be shared with others as well.
Features of NanoCAD
- Multiple Page plotting
- C++ and C# based free API support
- Fully customized table editor
- Supports .dwg format completely
- Exclusive editable commands
- External language (VB.net, Java Script) support
- Active X automation available
- Easy and user friendly Graphical User Interface
- Supports designing for all industries
More software for Chromebook: Planner on Chromebook
How to Download NanoCAD for Chromebook
Installing NanoCAD using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “NanoCAD“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “NanoCAD” app and install it on your device.
Installing NanoCAD using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “NanoCAD” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “NanoCAD” and install it.
Install NanoCAD using Rollapp
- If the “NanoCAD” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “NanoCAD” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.