MySQL Workbench on Chrombook: As a unified visual tool, MySQL Workbench provides data modeling, an exclusive administration tool and SQL development features for database developers, architects, and DBAs. This application is used for Windows, Mac OS X, and LINUX. MySQL Workbench allows designing, modeling, generating and managing databases. When developers need to create forward and reverse engineering, implementing complex ER models or creating and managing documentation task taking much time and effort, this application delivers all the key features.
Features of MySQL Workbench:
- MySQL Workbench offers visual console to administer MySQL environments easily that ultimately allow better visibility into databases.
- In order to improve the performance of MySQL applications, MySQL Workbench offers a suite of tools. Using these tools DBA’s can view the KPI (Key performance indicator) through performance dashboard.
- It is also possible to easily convert the existing application to run on both the Windows and other platforms.
- This application also supports the migration of older version of MySQL to the latest version.
- Simplifies the database design and documentation.
More software for Chromebook: Rounds Free for Chromebook
How to Download MySQL Workbench for Chromebook
Installing MySQL Workbench using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “MySQL Workbench” and install the app on your Chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “MySQL Workbench” app and install it on your device.
Installing MySQL Workbench using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “MySQL Workbench” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “MySQL Workbench” and install it.
Install MySQL Workbench using Rollapp
- If the “MySQL Workbench” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “MySQL Workbench” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.