My Horse for Chromebook:Are you fascinated by horses but cannot actually have one as a pet? With help of this app live your dream of owning your horse, with real-life features and take care of the horse on the screen. The app is intriguing and designed for the love of horses amidst the beautiful background of large mansion and horse riding field. Train your horse, decorate personalized stable and organize competitions, all in one single app. Here are the features that one would absolutely love about the super app.
- Care & Train horse – The onscreen horse is your virtual pet now and it is your responsibility to care, feed, treat and groom the horse.
- The design and layout of the game is a very important aspect and the app is built using great graphics. Check for the movement of the horses, have fun with its ears and collect unique Pinto horses.
- Train your horse in beautiful green horse field and with the inbuilt graphics; participate in competitions with your horse in most realistic manner.
More software for Chromebook: LINE Pokopang for Chromebook
How to Download My Horse for Chromebook
Installing My Horse using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “My Horse “ and install the app on your Chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “My Horse “ app and install it on your device.
Installing “My Horse “ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “My Horse “ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “My Horse “ and install it.
Install “My Horse “ using Rollapp
- If the “My Horse ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “My Horse ” and use the application online.