Music TV for Chromebook :Music TV – Streamer & Video Player is a music application which gives easy access to YouTube music videos. Users can add videos and create playlists for unlimited free access to videos online.
- Create custom playlists by adding songs from YouTube
- Save and share playlists via Twitter and Facebook
- Manually select videos and view them in full screen mode
- Users can access YouTube account and import playlists directly
- Media player can be customized with ease
- Content can be filtered for ensuring safe use
- Also helps to retrieve music videos
More software for Chromebook: Media Player OPlayerHD Lite for Chromebook
How to Download Music TV for Chromebook
Installing Music TV using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Music TV“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Music TV“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “Music TV“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Music TV“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Music TV“ and install it.
Install “Music TV“ using Rollapp
- If the “Music TV” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Music TV” and use the application online.