Music FM on Chromebook: This free music app is designed for iPhone or iPad or iPod users. It is most powerful music player as it allows easy searching of one’s favorite songs.
Compatibility: Runs on iOS version 7.0 or later.
- Allows searching of artists and tracks directly
- Supports Background Play
- Allows to listen and create playlists
- Allows selection of FM channels of different genres
- You can add tag and description
- Allow sorting of tracks and playlists
- Allow sharing of playlist with your friends
- Edit name and cover
- Allow to use add tracks.
More software for Chromebook:Guess the Song Game on Chromebook
How to Download Music FM for Chromebook
Installing Music FM using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Music FM “ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Music FM“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “Music FM“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Music FM “ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Music FM“ and install it.
Install “Music FM “ using Rollapp
- If the “Music FM “ software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Music FM ” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.