mtPaint on Chromebook : mtPaint is a program developed by Mark Tyler for easy creation of digital art. This program uses the GTK+ toolkit and is compatible with Linux and Windows.
mtPaint is considered to be one of the simplest programs used for creating digital artworks. It comes with a number of features which help in easy completion of the tasks.
Features of mtPaint
- Option for easy access to toolbar
- Two view modes
- Comes with a pixel grid, pan window, shortcut keys and a clipboard
- Supports high levels of zoom
- Capture screenshots
- Save and open GIF, JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, XPM, LSS, TGA files
- Provides palette features, image channels, layers, animations, patterns, presets, etc
- Change brightness, contrast, saturation, hue and preview results
- Apply various effects and enhance the appearance of your photos
- Resize, crop, use filters and improve quality of the pictures
More software for Chromebook: RawTherapee on Chromebook
How to Download mtPaint for Chromebook
Installing mtPaint using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “mtPaint“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “mtPaint” app and install it on your device.
Installing mtPaint using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “mtPaint” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “mtPaint” and install it.
Install mtPaint using Rollapp
- If the “mtPaint” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “mtPaint” and use the application online.