MRemoteNG on Chromebook : mRemoteNG is an open source remote connections manager. It is an advanced version of mRemote and is a full-featured, multi-tab and multi-protocol manager.
It allows you to store and view all the remote connections in a simple yet powerful interface. It also supports various protocols such as RDP (Remote Desktop),Secure Shell (SSH),Telecommunication Network, Rlogin, RAW and much more. The main aim of mRemoteNG is to decrease the window clutter ant to provide a simple interface to maintain all remote connections.
Features of mRemoteNG:
- Quick connect
- Quick Search
- Support for file transfers
- Auto-Update Feature
- Panels and Tabs allow connection to be group together.
- Support for importing connections
- Full screen mode
- Up/Down Feature
- Description of tool tips
- Assign global credentials
- Provide Information of about remote session and log off session.
- Screenshot Manager
- Assign icons to connections for identification
- Nested folders
- Easy to maintain and organize a list of connections.
More software for Chromebook: mtPaint on Chromebook
How to Download MRemoteNG for Chromebook
Installing MRemoteNG using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “MRemoteNG“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “MRemoteNG” app and install it on your device.
Installing MRemoteNG using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “MRemoteNG” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “MRemoteNG” and install it.
Install MRemoteNG using Rollapp
- If the “MRemoteNG” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “MRemoteNG” and use the application online.