MP3TAG on Chromebook:A very powerful tool, MP3TAG supports batch tag editing of ID3v1, ID3v2.3, iTunes MP4, WMA, and APE. It allows tagging of multiple files at the same time from a number of audio formats, over support for iTunes-specific tags like TV show settings or various media types.
MP3TAG is also equipped to support database lookup online for eg: Amazon, Discogs which allow you to automatically collect proper tags and download suitable content. The file can be renamed based on the tag information, characters or words can be replaced in file names and tags, the playlist can be created and so much more.
Features of MP3TAG:
- Allows batch tag editing to save time.
- Allows users to download and add album covers to the existing files.
- The automatic playlist can be created and managed while editing.
- Option of exporting to HTML,RTF, CSV based on templates defined by users.
- Tagging and user interface are Unicode compliant as an added feature.
More software for Chromebook: CM Browser Application for Chromebook
How to Download MP3TAG for Chromebook
Installing MP3TAG using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “MP3TAG” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “MP3TAG” app and install it on your device.
Installing MP3TAG using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “MP3TAG” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “MP3TAG” and install it.
Install MP3TAG using Rollapp
- If the “MP3TAG” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “MP3TAG” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.