MeshLab on Chromebook :MeshLab is the advanced version of the processing system of Mesh. It allows user assisted editing, filtering, cleaning, rendering and converting the large shapeless meshes of 3D triangles.
MeshLab can be used in the operating system of Windows with 32 bit and 64 bit. It is the best platform for the design of 3D without any restrictions. It was developed by ISTI-CNR research center.
Features of MeshLab –
- It removes the minute isolated components.
- Support Point Clouds.
- In larger models the selection and deletion of the portion of Mesh could be done.
- Import – OBJ, COLLADA, V3D, APTS, GTS, ASC, X3DV, ALN, 3DS, STL, PTX, PLY, PTS, XYZ, OFF, TRI, X3D, OFF, VRML.
- Export – STL, OBJ, COLLADA, DXF, U3D, X3D, PLY, OFF, 3DS, VRML, GTS, IDTF.
- Remove the unreferenced vertices, duplicated and null faces.
- Automatically fills the holes.
- Erases the non manifold faces.
More software for Chromebook: MRemoteNG on Chromebook
How to Download MeshLab for Chromebook
Installing MeshLab using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “MeshLab“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “MeshLab” app and install it on your device.
Installing MeshLab using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “MeshLab” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “MeshLab” and install it.
Install MeshLab using Rollapp
- If the “MeshLab” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “MeshLab” and use the application online.