MediBang Paint on Chromebook :A free, lightweight raster painting program. The software was originally available only in Japanese for the manga comic strips that Japan is popular for.
Features of MediBang paint:
- Supported by both Windows and Mac
- iPhone and Android support are present
- It’s a free software and transfers your work between devices with no interference
- Ample of options on brushes, tones, and fonts. 800 tones/ backgrounds, over 50 brushes, and 20 fonts available for free
- Pressure-sensitive brushes are available
- Comic based panels and layouts for user to select from
- Blending modes across various layers
- Pre-made backgrounds, word balloons in different pre-sets
- Cloud save along with hard drive save capabilities
- Save and organize multiple documents in one file
- Making comic as a team. Through the cloud functionality, you can share and work together with a group of people
More software for Chromebook: OpenSCAD on Chromebook
How to Download MediBang for Chromebook
Installing MediBang using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “MediBang“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “MediBang” app and install it on your device.
Installing MediBang using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “MediBang” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “MediBang” and install it.
Install MediBang using Rollapp
- If the “MediBang” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “MediBang” and use the application online.