Media Player OPlayerHD Lite for Chromebook ;OPlayerHD Lite is a feature-rich Android application which lets you play all sorts of media files with ease. This powerful media player can be also used for streaming audio/video and playing media files without converting them into common formats.
- Comes with option to download media files directly to device
- Users can create playlists and access files that are stored in the cloud
- Helps to play all sorts of audio and video files with ease
- Offers different play modes
- Supports video thumbnails
- New version comes with official DTS audio support
More software for Chromebook: Tabs &Chords HD by Ultimate Guitar for Chromebook
How to Download Media Player OPlayerHD Lite for Chromebook
Installing Media Player OPlayerHD Lite using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Media Player OPlayerHD Lite“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Media Player OPlayerHD Lite“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “Media Player OPlayerHD Lite“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Media Player OPlayerHD Lite“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Media Player OPlayerHD Lite“ and install it.
Install “Media Player OPlayerHD Lite“ using Rollapp
- If the “Media Player OPlayerHD Lite” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Media Player OPlayerHD Lite” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.