Md5Checker on Chromebook: MD5Checker is a user-friendly tool to manage, calculate and verify the MD5 checksum of multiple files and folders. It is free and much faster. MD5 checksum (MD5 hash) acts as digests of the file, which can also verify if the files have been changed. MD5Checker display and calculate MD5 checksum of multiple files at the same time. It load, save, add, or remove MD5 checksum very conveniently.
Features of MD5Checker:
- Verifies the integrity of downloaded files
- Light in weight and free installation
- Options for adding folders and system integration.
- Uses an optimized algorithm for faster calculation and verification.
- Assists in detecting unknown viruses
- MD5Checker also checks for the originality of the files.
- Allows for the checking that the installation files are secure.
- Assists in checking the security status of the system.
- Finds out the source of virus
- Checks the MD5 checksum for publishing, a feature used by file distributors and software authors.
More software for Chromebook: Blender for Chromebook
How to Download MD5Checker for Chromebook
Installing MD5Checker using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “MD5Checker” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “MD5Checker” app and install it on your device.
Installing MD5Checker using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “MD5Checker” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “MD5Checker” and install it.
Install MD5Checker using Rollapp
- If the “MD5Checker” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “MD5Checker” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.