Marble on Chromebook :Marble is a virtual globe app that allows you to view and display any planet like Earth, Venus, Mars, etc as a 3D model. This amazing software is developed by KDE and it is absolutely free software. This software is developed to be used in smartphones, personal computers and laptops. Marble software has a cross platform design but still it tend to be very flexible.
Marble software allows you to rotate the virtual 3D model of a planet either in right or left direction to know how actual planets rotate being on their own path. You can spin the mouse wheel to zoom in and zoom at a particular part of 3D model of a planet. You can explore different places of earth through marble app.
- Supports online mapping sources
- Navigation mode
- Interpret KML files
- Includes world atlas along with virtual globe
- Easy to use.
More software for Chromebook: MuseScore on Chromebook
How to Download Marble for Chromebook
Installing Marble using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Marble “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Marble ” app and install it on your device.
Installing Marble using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Marble ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Marble” and install it.
Install Marble using Rollapp
- If the “Marble ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Marble” and use the application online.