LS-PrePost on Chromebook :LS-PrePost is advance Post and Pre-Processors that is freely provided with LS-DYNA. The Graphic user interface is built to deliver both instinctive and well-organized interface. It is developed to run on various operating platforms on Mac, Windows, and Linux. The updates are available from regularly to cover all the needed requirements.
- ASCII Plotting
- BINOUT Processing
- D3PLOT Animation
- DYNAIN Generation
- Eigen Mode Animation
- Fluid Visualization
- Fringe Plotting
- Particle Visualization
- Section Analysis
- Time History Plotting
- 2D Meshing.
- Airbag Folding.
- Block Meshing.
- Dummy Positioning.
- Mesh Morphing.
- Meshing Tools.
- Metal Forming.
- Model Checking.
- Penetration Checking.
- Seatbelt Fitting.
- Special Applications.
- Solid Meshing.
- Surface Meshing.
- Roller Hemming.
- Tet Meshing.
- Tool Meshing.
- Advanced post-processing.
- CAD engine in LS-PrePost 3.
- Comprehensive LS-DYNA keyword.
- Geometry creation.
- LS-DYNA model visualization and editing.
More software for Chromebook: LyX on Chromebook
How to Download LS-PrePost for Chromebook
Installing LS-PrePost using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “LS-PrePost“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “LS-PrePost” app and install it on your device.
Installing LS-PrePost using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “LS-PrePost” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “LS-PrePost” and install it.
Install LS-PrePost using Rollapp
- If the “LS-PrePost” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “LS-PrePost” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.