Logisim on Chromebook : Logisim is a tool which is used for the digital design and simulation of logic circuits. It comes with a simple interface and allows users to learn the basic design and working of logic circuits.
Logisim is a logic simulator used in colleges, universities that offer computer science or digital circuit related courses. It is written in Java and supports devices having Linux, OS X, FreeBSD and Windows operating system.
Features of Logisim
- Free tool, runs on all types of machines
- Comes with a drawing interface
- Provides color-coded wires to help find errors and simulate circuits
- Offers a combination analysis module
- Circuit design is made easy using the wiring tool that draws lines
- The Hierarchical circuit design is made possible by using the layouts as sub-circuits
- Supports a number of circuit components including inputs, outputs, gates, flip-flop circuits and RAM.
More software for Chromebook:Marble on Chromebook
How to Download Logisim for Chromebook
Installing Logisim using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Logisim“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Logisim” app and install it on your device.
Installing Logisim using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Logisim” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Logisim” and install it.
Install Logisim using Rollapp
- If the “Logisim” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Logisim” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.