LMMS on Chromebook :LMMS is a cross-platform digital audio workstation used for producing music with your computer system. This software is available in 16 languages and is specially designed for musicians.
LMMS is written in C++ and comes with various playback instruments, samples and plugins. Download this handy tool to create melodies, beats, mix sounds, use instruments and synthesize sounds according to your need.
Features of LMMS
- Compose music on any device.
- Type keyboard to play sounds.
- Piano roll editor helps to fine tune patterns, notes, melodies and chords.
- Import MIDI files, use the built-in compressor, limiter, delay, reverb, built-in spectrum analyzer and equalizers
- Can be used to write and read customized presets, themes and samples
- Offers sound effect emulations for games in Nintendo and GameBoy
- Comes with support for native SoundFont, VST instrument and various plugins.
More software for Chromebook: Download ooVoo for Chromebook
How to Download LMMS for Chromebook
Installing LMMS using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “LMMS” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “LMMS” app and install it on your device.
Installing LMMS using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “LMMS” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “LMMS” and install it.
Install LMMS using Rollapp
- If the “LMMS” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “LMMS” and use the application online.