Chromebook is a new and faster computer. An innovative combination of a tablet and a laptop. It has built in security option and provides a strong battery backup. It offers a wide range of applications to be used for. An amazing app for the Chromebook is Line app, it runs very smoothly on a Chrome operating system. The Line is a popular mobile messaging app which has launched as an official Chrome app. The sign up, however, can only be done, though the mobile app. It has more than 400 million users all around the world. Just like Telegram, Messenger, Viber etc., Line also allows its users to send messages, share videos, images, and make voice calls with friends and others. The best part is that all of this is absolutely free of cost.
Features of Line App:
- It recently launched a timeline feature that allows users to send messages, images, video clips etc for their friends to see, but only for a limited period of time.
- It allows brands, TV shows and other celebrities to create official accounts, which can be followed by the common users.
- It also features one on one as well as group messaging support.
- It has a screenshot tool which enable users to take screen snippets and share.
- One can manage phone contacts and friend requests using the Chrome app, and also edit profile or tweak basic application settings.
Steps to Download Line App on Chromebook:
- Go to Chrome web store and type Line on the search tab there.
- Click on Add to Chrome tab on the screen.
- Download and Install the application.
- Once downloaded you can enjoy the numerous features of the app and the best part is that it is officially available on Chrome