Liferea on Chromebook :Liferea refers to Linux Feed Reader. It is a podcast client, a news reader and a feed reader that brings together every content from your choice of web subscription into simple interface that allows you to browse and organize feeds very easily. Liferea renders feed content very well. It is an amazing news aggregator and news reader. It gives you the total control over feeds so you can check the feeds, delete them or download them. You can do whatever you want to do with it.
Liferea is one of the best RSS feed readers for Linux. It is easy to migrate to Liferea feed reader from any other one. You just have to export your feed list from your previous feed reader and import it in Liferea.
- Use search folders to match the items
- Read articles being offline
- Save headlines permanently in the news bin
- Import and export feeds list
- Script manager
More software for Chromebook: Logisim on Chromebook
How to Download Liferea for Chromebook
Installing Liferea using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Liferea“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Liferea” app and install it on your device.
Installing Liferea using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Liferea” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Liferea” and install it.
Install Liferea using Rollapp
- If the “Liferea” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Liferea” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.