LibreOffice Math on Chromebook :People who are very fond of mathematics and finding for a great system to optimize their experience with digital mathematics they can easily go with LibreOffice Math. The LibreOffice Math is a well-optimized system which helps you throughout many ways and in terms of math this is expert software. LibreOffice Math is well compatible with the operating systems like Windows, Mac, and Linux. This has a lot of functional attributes which includes the mathematical formulas, editing, formats, equations and each and everything. In LibreOffice Math, the users can directly start math from the application or they also can begin with the stand alone orientation.
- Text Documents Oriented.
- Spreadsheet Functions.
- Formula Editing.
- Presentation creator.
- Drawing options.
- Scientific Calculations.
- Wide Range of elements.
- Standardized calculation systems.
- All the mathematical terms are available with all the symbols.
- All the equations available and etc.
More software for Chromebook: Liferea on Chromebook
How to Download LibreOffice Math for Chromebook
Installing LibreOffice Math using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “LibreOffice Math“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “LibreOffice Math” app and install it on your device.
Installing LibreOffice Math using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “LibreOffice Math” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “LibreOffice Math” and install it.
Install LibreOffice Math using Rollapp
- If the “LibreOffice Math” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “LibreOffice Math” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.