LibreOffice Impress on Chromebook :It is a truly outstanding tool for creating effective multimedia presentations. Creating and editing slides are very versatile for its different editing and view modes such as ‘Normal’, this is for general editing, ‘Outline’, it is for organizing and outlining your text content. ‘Notes’ for viewing and editing the notes attached to a slide, ‘Handout’ for producing paper-based material, and Slide Sorter for a thumbnail sheet view that lets you quickly locate and order your slides.
Features of LibreOffice Impress
LibreOffice Impress lets you create professional slide shows that can include charts, drawing objects, text, and multimedia and a variety of other items. If you want, you can even import and modify Microsoft PowerPoint presentations.
- Creating Vector Graphics
- Creating Slides
- Creating Presentations
- Publishing, Presentations
- Giving Presentations
More software for Chromebook: ITK SNAP on Chromebook
How to Download LibreOffice Impress for Chromebook
Installing LibreOffice Impress using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “LibreOffice Impress“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “LibreOffice Impress” app and install it on your device.
Installing “LibreOffice Impress” using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “LibreOffice Impress” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “LibreOffice Impress” and install it.
Install “LibreOffice Impress” using Rollapp
- If the “LibreOffice Impress” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “LibreOffice Impress” and use the application online.