LibreOffice is the most developed free and open source office suite. It is a project of The Document Foundation. It is comprised of programs for word processing, the creation, and editing of spreadsheets, slideshows, diagrams and drawings, working with databases, and composing mathematical formulas. You can avail it in different languages.
Awesome features of LibreOffice
There are unnumbered features you can get in LibreOffice such as:
- Writer: A word processor with similar functionality and file support to Microsoft Word or Word Perfect. It has extensive WYSIWYG word processing capabilities, but can be used as a basic text editor.
- Calculator: A spreadsheet program, similar to Microsoft Excel or Lotus 1-2-3. It has a number of unique features, including a system which automatically defines a series of graphs, based on information available to the user.
- Impress: A presentation program resembling Microsoft PowerPoint. Presentations can be exported as SWF files, allowing them to view on any computer with Abode Flash Player installed.
- Draw: A vector graphics editor and the diagramming tool similar to Microsoft Vision and comparable in features to early versions of CorelDraw. It provides connectors between shapes that are available in a range of line styles and facilitate building drawings such as flowcharts. Its features also resemble desktop publishing software like Scribes and Microsoft Publisher.
- Apart from these, there are other features that you can avail from this app such as Math, Base etc.
How to Download LibreOffice for Chromebook
Installing Libreoffice using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “LibreOffice” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the app and install it on your device.
Installing Libreoffice using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding it on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Libreoffice” and install it.
Install Libreoffice using Rollapp
- If the software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Libreoffice” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.