LibreOffice Draw on Chromebook:LibreOffice Draw is an office tool that is used for online diagramming and charting. Draw is an excellent application for a quick sketch, a complex plan, technical drawings, general posters, and for many other such drawings. You can use the picture gallery to access built-in clip art, and can create your own art and add it to the gallery. LibreOffice Draw can import graphics in popular formats, including BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and WMF. It also allows you to export files to flash format.
LibreOffice Draw allows you to produce anything from a quick sketch to a complex plan, and gives you the means to communicate with graphics and diagrams. It gives a maximum page size of 300 cm by 300 cm. It is an excellent package for producing technical drawings, brochures, posters, and many other documents. Draw lets you manipulate graphical objects, group them, crop them, use objects in 3D.
Features of LibreOffice Draw
- A vector graphics editor
- Diagramming tool similar to Microsoft Visio
- Comparable in features to early versions of Corel Draw
- Provides connectors between shapes, which are available in a range of line styles and facilitates building drawings such as flowcharts.
- It also includes features similar to desktop publishing software such as Scribus and Microsoft Publisher
- It is capable to act as a PDF file editor.
More software for Chromebook: LTspice on Chromebook
How to Download LibreOffice Draw for Chromebook
Installing LibreOffice Draw using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “LibreOffice Draw“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “LibreOffice Draw” app and install it on your device.
Installing LibreOffice Draw using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “LibreOffice Draw” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “LibreOffice Draw” and install it.
Install LibreOffice Draw using Rollapp
- If the “LibreOffice Draw” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “LibreOffice Draw” and use the application online.