LibreOffice Calc on Chromebook:LibreOffice is a powerful office suite. It has a clean interface and feature-rich tools that help the users to unleash your creativity and enhance your productivity. LibreOffice includes several applications that make it the most powerful free and open source office suite on the market.
LibreOffice is a powerful office suite. LibreOffice Calc is the spreadsheet program which you require every time. Newcomers may find it intuitive and easy to learn, while professional data miners and number cruncher appreciate the comprehensive range of advanced functions. Built-in wizards guide you through choosing and using a comprehensive range of advanced features.
Features of LibreOffice Calc
LibreOffice Calc is a spreadsheet application that you can use to calculate, analyze, and manage your data. You can also import and modify Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. It has some basic features that help the users.
- Database Functions
- Arranging Data
- Dynamic Charts
- Opening and Saving Microsoft Files
More software for Chromebook: LyX on Chromebook
How to Download LibreOffice Calc for Chromebook
Installing LibreOffice Calc using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “LibreOffice Calc “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “LibreOffice Calc ” app and install it on your device.
Installing LibreOffice Calc using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “LibreOffice Calc ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “LibreOffice Calc ” and install it.
Install LibreOffice Calc using Rollapp
- If the “LibreOffice Calc” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “LibreOffice Calc” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.