LibreCAD on Chromebook :LibreCAD is the most popular open source 2D software that easily works on all types of operating systems such as Microsoft Windows, Unix, OS X and Linux. LibreCAD is based on QT (one of the leading UI development frameworks and cross-platform applications).
Being an open source software, you can add new codes, distribute and install it without having copyright infringement fear. LibreCAD is mature as well as power-packed 2D-CAD software with end numbers of great advantages. LibreCAD is lightweight and fast application with focuses on precise 2D geometry techniques. It has ellipse tools,splines, advanced tangent line layers,polylines, blocks, & circle tools, an advanced snapping system, transformation tools and more.
- Training mode
- Several writable files such as JPEG, DXF, PDF, PNG
- Several readable files such as DXF, DWG
- Modeling and design mode
- Advanced Surfacing
- Surface fill
- Conceptual design
- Sheet metal design
- 2D modeling and sketching
- Animation and analysis mode
More software for Chromebook: GanttProject on Chromebook
How to Download LibreCAD for Chromebook
Installing LibreCAD using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “LibreCAD“and install the app on your Chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “LibreCAD” app and install it on your device.
Installing LibreCAD using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “LibreCAD” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “LibreCAD” and install it.
Install LibreCAD using Rollapp
- If the “LibreCAD” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “LibreCAD” and use the application online.