LeechGet on Chromebook :It is a kind of download manager with a very good interface like the Microsoft outlook and it is very modern in approach. You can easily start and manage the download feature using this wonderful application. The download will be done with all the images and scripts completely intact.
Main features of LeechGet are-
- It gives an option to resume the downloads.
- There is a feature of automatic downloading also.
- Download timer can be set very easily.
- Gives history of downloaded files.
- Downloads are very fast and easy.
- It is free to install, gives features like speed monitor, file drop icon etc.
More software for Chromebook:LG PC Suite on Chromebook
How to Download LeechGet for Chromebook
Installing LeechGet using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “LeechGet “ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “LeechGet “ app and install it on your device.
Installing LeechGet using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “LeechGet “ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “LeechGet “ and install it.
Install “LeechGet ” using Rollapp
- If the “LeechGet“ software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “LeechGet ” and use the application online.