Lazarus on Chromebook: Lazarus is a cross-platform IDE for rapid application development. It is Delphi compatible software for Free Pascal. The IDE of Lazarus is itself developed from using Lazarus.
Lazarus is capable of handling large projects, and it can also develop Delphi like programs on all the platforms. It is capable to run on Windows, Linux, MacOS, Rasberry Pi and many other platforms. With Lazarus, you can create your commercial applications like database applications, games, image viewers, 3D software etc.
Features of Lazarus
- Drag and Drop Form Designer to create various
- Platform independent, so one can easily copy paste projects to another platform.
- Excellent Code editor
- Syntax highlighting Option
- Code completion feature.
- Quickly sync between GUI- Forms and Code.
- Reporting and Charting
- Easy to build native binaries without having dependencies on any runtime environment.
- Easily integrates with the build system and debugger.
- Licensed libraries
More software for Chromebook:JuffEd on Chromebook
How to Download Lazarus for Chromebook
Installing Lazarus using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Lazarus“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Lazarus” app and install it on your device.
Installing Lazarus using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Lazarus” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Lazarus” and install it.
Install Lazarus using Rollapp
- If the “Lazarus” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Lazarus” and use the application online.