KWordQuiz on Chromebook :KWordQuiz is a computer program designed to teach new vocabulary, which is integrally part of KDE Education Project, which is part of KDE. This program is available under GNU, GPL license. KWordQuiz use kvtml format. It supports all languages because it supports Unicode. KWordQuiz can help teach other subjects, such as geography. The two columns display allows the student to enter words and translations. Flashcard displays a word and allows the student to enter a translation. Multiple Choice displays a word and three possible translations, allowing the student to choose the correct one. Another approach displays a word for the student to translate manually.
Features of KWordQuiz
- Easy to use
- Five different practice modes
- Flashcards and Quiz types
- Several vocabulary documents formats supported
More software for Chromebook: LibreOffice Math on Chromebook
How to Download KWordQuiz for Chromebook
Installing KWordQuiz using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “KWordQuiz“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “KWordQuiz” app and install it on your device.
Installing KWordQuiz using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “KWordQuiz” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “KWordQuiz” and install it.
Install KWordQuiz using Rollapp
- If the “KWordQuiz” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “KWordQuiz” and use the application online.