KTurtle on Chromebook: KTurtle is an educational programming environment for turtle graphics. It is released under the open source GNU General Public License and is part of the KDE SC 4. KTurtle has a built-in programming language that is loosely based on the Logo programming language.
Features of KTurtle
- KTurtlehas some nice features that make starting to program a breeze. See here some of the highlights of KTurtle feature set:
- An integrated environment with TurtleScript interpreter,editor, canvas and other tools all in one application (no extra dependencies).
- The ability to translate the TurtleScript commands using the translation framework ofKDE.
- TurtleScript supports user defined functions, recursion and dynamic type switching.
- The execution can be slowed down, paused or stopped at any time.
- A powerful editor featuring intuitive syntax highlighting, line numbering, error markers, visual execution and more.
- The canvas, where the turtle draws, can be printed or saved either as an image (PNG) or a drawing (SVG).
More software for Chromebook: KWordQuiz on Chromebook
How to Download KTurtle for Chromebook
Installing KTurtle using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “KTurtle “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “KTurtle ” app and install it on your device.
Installing KTurtle using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “7-Zip” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “KTurtle” and install it.
Install KTurtle using Rollapp
- If the “KTurtle” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “KTurtle ” and use the application online.