KTouch on Chromebook: KTouch is a software application to learn and practice touch typing. It comes with courses for many different keyboard layouts across dozens of languages. KTouch keeps track of the user’s progress. Every finger has its place on the keyboard with associated keys to press. Starting with only a few keys to remember you will advance through different training levels where additional keys are introduced. Because you no longer need to search for the keys on the keyboard you will be able to type quickly and accurately. KTouch is part of the KDE-EDU package and is included in most Linux distributions that include KDE. You only need to install the kdeedu package and KTouch should be in it.
Features of KTouch
- Ships with dozens of courses spanning many different languages and keyboard layouts
- Powerful course and keyboard layout editor for user-created training material
- Comprehensive training statistics to track and analyze your learning progress
More software for Chromebook: KTurtle on Chromebook
Installing KTouch using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “KTouch“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “KTouch” app and install it on your device.
Installing KTouch using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “KTouch” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “KTouch” and install it.
Install KTouch using Rollapp
- If the “KTouch” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “KTouch” and use the application online.