KStars on Chromebook :KStars is a planetarium program using the KDE Platform. It can be used on most Unix-like computer operating systems, as well as on the Microsoft Windows platform using ‘KDE for Windows. It provides an accurate graphical representation of the night sky, from any location on Earth, at any date and time.
Features of KStars
- Sky calendar tool
- Script Builder
- Solar System
- Jupiter Moons
- Flags: Custom flags superimposed on the sky map.
- FOV editor to calculate field of view of equipment and display them.
- Altitude vs. Time tool to plot altitude vs. time graphs for any object.
- High quality print outs for sky charts.
- Ekos is an astro-photography suite, a complete astro-photography solution that can control all INDI devices including numerous telescopes, CCDs, DSLRs, focusers, filters, and a lot more. Ekos supports highly accurate tracking using online and offline astrometry solver, auto-focus and auto-guiding capabilities, and capture of single or multiple images using the powerful built in sequence manager.
More software for Chromebook: KTouch on Chromebook
How to Download KStars for Chromebook
Installing KStars using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “KStars“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “KStars” app and install it on your device.
Installing KStars using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “KStars” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “KStars” and install it.
Install KStars using Rollapp
- If the “KStars” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “KStars” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.