Krita on Chromebook :Krita is a powerful tool exclusively designed and developed for digital painters. Though Krita is free, but comes with several unbelievable features that allow a digital painter to paint their imagination on the very effective drawing platform.
Krita drawing application based on KDE frameworks 5 and the Qt 5. Krita comes with real-time preview feature that offers painter to monitor their work in real-time. This application has multi-model user interface that works fine on all the touchscreens and desktops. Krita comes with multiple brush engines with real-time features such as pressure sensitivity, tilt option and so on. Krita supports end numbers of color models and file formats.
- Customizable brush presets
- Wide range of default brushes
- Real-time monitoring
- Multi-model and user friendly interface
- Real time brush features
- Clone, external-file and vector layers
- Works on OpenGL
- Support high-bit depth monitor
- Different canvas modes for visualizing and developing great titled textures
More software for Chromebook: Autodesk SketchBook on Chromebook
How to Download Krita for Chromebook
Installing Krita using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Krita “and install the app on your Chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Krita” app and install it on your device.
Installing Krita using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Krita” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Krita” and install it.
Install Krita using Rollapp
- If the “Krita” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Krita” and use the application online.