KolourPaint on Chromebook : KolourPaint is a free and simple painting program used for fast creation of raster images. It can also be used as an image touch-up tool and helps perform less complicated image editing tasks.
KolourPaint is open source software developed in KDE repository and written in C++. It is specially designed for performing three main tasks such as painting, image manipulation and icon editing.
Features of KolourPaint
- Comes with tools such as brush, color eraser, color picker, lines, curves, shapes and text
- Selections are also offered
- Support for undo or redo
- Edit and enhance photos
- Supports all sorts of image file formats
- Option for drawing transparent icons and logos
- Offers variety of image effects including auto crop, balance, clear, flip, invert, reduce colors, scale, etc
- Close-up editing options
- File operations for image preview and quick access.
More software for Chromebook: KMyMoney on Chromebook
How to Download KolourPaint for Chromebook
Installing KolourPaint using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “KolourPaint “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “KolourPaint ” app and install it on your device.
Installing KolourPaint using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “KolourPaint ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “KolourPaint ” and install it.
Install KolourPaint using Rollapp
- If the “KolourPaint ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “KolourPaint ” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.