Kodi for Chromebook: Chromebook is new popular type of portable laptops which are simple to use and have many impressive features. Chromebook is powered by innovative chrome OS which enables you to download and install almost every type of application, game or video in your system. The device is having long battery life along with built-in virus protection which gives you freedom to explore everything on the internet for a long time without any worries. Chromebook is also having some of the latest features such as voice-enabled search which allows you to search everything on internet or on your system. It also has an automatic update feature which keeps your system updated with latest information. One can back up his data on cloud storage as well using Chromebook.
Features of Kodi App
Kodi is a popular media platform application that allows you to play music, watch videos, games, pictures and more. It runs on Linux, Windows, iOS and Android platform. Formerly known as XBMC, Kodi is an award winning application that gives you a user-friendly interface to use your TV using remote controls as well. One can play videos and all digital files on storage or on the network using this media center application. In order to install this application on your Chromebook, you need to follow below simple steps.
How to download Kodi For Chromebook
In order to install Kodi on Chromebook, you need to follow simple steps.
- Download ARC welder from the official website of ARC welder.
- Install ARC welder after the download is complete.
- Now you can search for Kodi application on ARC welder by simply entering the name of “Kodi” app on the search bar and get the desired result.
- Download Kodi application
- Install Kodi application
- Once the installation is complete, click on the app and start enjoying its features.