KMyMoney on Chromebook : KMyMoney is a free finance manager which serves as an alternative to Microsoft Money.
KMyMoney is written in C++ and is built on the KDE platform. This accounting software supports Windows, Linux and FreeBSD operating systems. It can be used to view, organize and manage data related to the finances.
Features of KMyMoney
- Easy to use
- Accurate management of your finances
- The Latest version comes with improved features
- Supports different Account types
- Institutions option for grouping accounts
- Payees option for getting details of various payees and checking the transactions
- Categories and sub-categories to differentiate the income and expenses
- Tags for grouping categories or accounts
- Helps track investments
- Check printing
- Options to retrieve prices
- Scheduling of repetitive entries
- Uses plugins for download, export and import of CSV, QIF flies
More software for Chromebook: LEGO Digital Designer on Chromebook
How to Download KMyMoney for Chromebook
Installing KMyMoney using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “KMyMoney“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “KMyMoney” app and install it on your device.
Installing KMyMoney using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “KMyMoney” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “KMyMoney” and install it.
Install KMyMoney using Rollapp
- If the “KMyMoney” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “KMyMoney” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.