Klavaro on Chromebook: Klavaro is a free touch typing tutor which is keyboard and language independent. This typing tutor support many languages, saves time and consumes less space.
Features of Klavaro
- Comes with ready to use keyboard layouts
- Includes a keyboard layout editor for easy configuration of keys
- Random character sequences can be generated
- Adaptability exercises helps in upgrading your typing skills
- Velocity exercises help improve the speed of typing
- Fluidness exercises help in typing complete paragraphs in a well organized manner with proper spacing
- The performances or accomplishments of the user gets recorded in the progress charts
- Options for importing text and using them with modules
- Semi-online contest for improving the touch typing skills
More software for Chromebook: KStars on Chromebook
How to Download Klavaro for Chromebook
Installing Klavaro using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Klavaro“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Klavaro” app and install it on your device.
Installing Klavaro using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Klavaro” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Klavaro” and install it.
Install Klavaro using Rollapp
- If the “Klavaro” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Klavaro” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.