Kile on Chromebook : Kile is a user-friendly editor which lets you edit Tex/LaTeX source code. This multilingual editor is written in C++ and is compatible with all the major platforms.
Kile happens to be the most preferred editor for the KDE desktop environment. It comes with a lot of features that help in easy editing of source code.
Features of Kile
- Helps to compile, convert and view documents with just a click
- The variety of templates and wizards help in the easy creation of new documents
- Provides options for easy insertion of symbols, standard tags and also supports user defined tags
- Integrates with a Bibliography manager
- Search options for quick access to any page of your choice
- Smart build system for compilation of documents
- Get help sources
- use various editing commands
- Offers quick preview for viewing any desired part of a document
More software for Chromebook: KolourPaint on Chromebook
How to Download Kile for Chromebook
Installing Kile using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Kile “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Kile” app and install it on your device.
Installing Kile using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Kile” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Kile” and install it.
Install Kile using Rollapp
- If the “Kile” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Kile” and use the application online.