Kid3 on Chromebook : Kid 3 is an open source audio tag editor developed by Urs Fleisch. It supports many audio file formats and is compatible with devices having FreeBSD, Mac OS X, Linux and Windows OS.
Kid3 is written in C++ and is available in 14 languages. This audio tag editor offers easy tag option and lets you take control of both the ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags.
Features of Kid3 Audio Tag Editor
- Supports a number of audio file formats including MP3, DSF, Ogg, MPEG-4, AAC, WavPack, WAV, Opus, TrueAudio, WMA and AIFF
- Edit, convert and access all tag fields
- Batch edit, generate tags from filenames, generate playlist files
- Create directories from tags
- Generate filenames from tags
- Replace strings, filter files by tags, import files from various online sources
- Export tags in other formats, edit lyrics and automate tasks
More software for Chromebook:Kile on Chromebook
How to Download Kid3 for Chromebook
Installing Kid3 using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Kid3“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Kid3” app and install it on your device.
Installing Kid3 using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Kid3” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Kid3” and install it.
Install Kid3 using Rollapp
- If the “Kid3” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Kid3” and use the application online.