KBruch on Chromebook: KBruch is a small application used for practicing calculations that involve the use of fractions and percentages.Developed by KDE Education Project, KBruch can be used in all devices for practicing complex calculations that use fractions.
Features of KBruch
- Different exercises will be offered for learning the basics
- The learning mode can be used for practicing with fractions and percentages
- Check user input and provides instant feedback
- Arithmetic exercise involves the task of solving a given fraction, the user has to enter the numerator and denominator correctly
- Comparison exercise involves the usage of symbols for comparing the size of 2 given fractions
- Conversion exercise involves the task of converting a given number to its fraction form
- Factorization exercise involves the task of factorizing a given number
- Percentage exercise involves the task where the percentages are calculated
More software for Chromebook: Avidemux on Chromebook
How to Download KBruch for Chromebook
Installing KBruch using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “KBruch “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “KBruch ” app and install it on your device.
Installing KBruch using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “KBruch ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “KBruch ” and install it.
Install KBruch using Rollapp
- If the “KBruch ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “KBruch ” and use the application online.