KATE on Chromebook :The application called KATE does actually stand for the KDE Advanced Text Editor. This is a well-appraised text editor which comes with a variety of editing and customizing options and provides you the ultimate editing orientation. This is well compatible with a maximum of the computer operating systems, including Windows, Linux, Ubuntu and etc. It has been developed by the KDE Free Software Community and was first released in the year 2001. Providing a lot of features in the mainstream function, it fulfills your demands with syntax highlighting, regular expressions, extensible and etc.
- Syntax Highlighting.
- Code Folding.
- Customizing with layouts.
- Enriched with regular expressions.
- A proper extensibility.
- Its KDE Framework supported KDE Telepathy support and etc.
- Provides multiple document interfaces.
- Windows Splitting available.
- You can also do Unix Test Editing with KATE.
- This works fast and you can utilize more from KATE at the time of text editing.
More software for Chromebook: KiCad EDA Suite on Chromebook
How to Download KATE for Chromebook
Installing KATE using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “KATE“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “KATE” app and install it on your device.
Installing KATE using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “KATE” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “KATE” and install it.
Install KATE using Rollapp
- If the “KATE” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “KATE” and use the application online.