Kanon Drum on Chromebook :For those who enjoy playing drums with music on hand KanonDrum forms the perfect application. With moving velocity the app recognizes the tap and creates an aura of different notes.
- Drumkit built in with 8 different kinds
- Providing sample up to 4 stages according to the strength of the tap-Light, Middle, Hard, Infiniti
- Move multi and Omini touch for the intrinsic moves
- Playing with connected equipment as well
- Velocity adjustment reaction parameter to change in sound option as well
- Individual adjustment of velocity within the four different stages described
More software for Chromebook:Public Radio Player on Chromebook
How to Download Kanon Drum for Chromebook
Installing Kanon Drum using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Kanon Drum“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Kanon Drum” app and install it on your device.
Installing Kanon Drum using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Kanon Drum” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Kanon Drum” and install it.
Install Kanon Drum using Rollapp
- If the “Kanon Drum” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Kanon Drum” and use the application online.