Kalzium on Chromebook :Kalzium is a periodic table of the elements for KDE Software Compilation 4. KDE is an international free software community.This software contains information about 103 chemical elements, including mass, charge, picture, discovery information, chemical and energy data, and a model of the atom. The table itself can be configured to display numeration, state, and color-coding in various ways. Additionally, a date index is available, allowing only elements discovered up to a defined year to be shown.
Features of Kalzium
Versatile overview of all important data from the elements like melting points, electron affinity, electron configuration, radii, mass, ionization energy
- Tool to visualize the spectral lines of each element
- Different colored views of the PSE: separation of the different blocks, Year simulator, and Temperature simulator
- Molecular weight calculator
- An Isotope table
- 3D molecule editor, with a load and save functionality
- An equation solver for stoichio metric problems
- File type conversion for different types of chemical programs
- Tool to produce a comprehensive list of all Risk_and_Safety_Statements
More software for Chromebook: KATE on Chromebook
How to Download Kalzium for Chromebook
Installing Kalzium using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Kalzium“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Kalzium” app and install it on your device.
Installing Kalzium using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Kalzium” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Kalzium” and install it.
Install Kalzium using Rollapp
- If the “Kalzium” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Kalzium” and use the application online.