KAlgebra on Chromebook :KAlgebra comes under the category of educational, mathematical and graphing calculator. This mathematical graph calculator is based on MathML content and is included in the KDE education package.
Developed by KDE, KAlgebra is a cross-platform tool written in C++ and is available in multiple languages. This free and open source software is considered to be an educational program.
Features of KAlgebra
- Calculator includes numerical, symbolic, logical and analytical functions
- Can be used to view results in the form of a 2D or 3D graph
- Uses an intuitive algebraic syntax
- Comes with four views namely console, 2D graph, 3D graph and dictionary
- Entered expressions are converted into MathML
- User-defined scripts help to perform a series of calculations
- Dictionary comes with a list of built-in functions that are found in the program
- Supports more than 100 functions and operations
More software for Chromebook: Eclipse on Chromebook
How to Download KAlgebra for Chromebook
Installing KAlgebra using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “KAlgebra“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “KAlgebra” app and install it on your device.
Installing KAlgebra using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “KAlgebra” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “KAlgebra” and install it.
Install KAlgebra using Rollapp
- If the “KAlgebra” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “KAlgebra” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.