JuffEd on Chromebook : JuffEd is free software, the UTF-8 compatible text editor for programmers and advanced users. It is designed to be a simple and lightweight cross-platform text editor. Version 0.8.1 was released in a few years back. The current version is 0.10, released on 2012. It uses Qt4 toolkit and QScintilla editing component.
Features of JuffEd
- Plain text-and regexp-based text search and replacement
- Line numbers
- Text wrapping
- Auto complete
- Current line highlighting
- Saving or restoring of names sessions
- Line markers
- Character encoding selection
- Customizable GUI
- Brazilian, Portuguese, Chinese (simplified), Czech, English, French, German, Polish, Russian, and Spanish translations
More software for Chromebook: KBibTeX on Chromebook
How to Download JuffEd for Chromebook
Installing JuffEd using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “JuffEd “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “JuffEd ” app and install it on your device.
Installing JuffEd using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “JuffEd ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “JuffEd ” and install it.
Install JuffEd using Rollapp
- If the “JuffEd ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “JuffEd” and use the application online.